Top 10 questions
Do you want to find out about hosting a party in one of the common areas? The first steps in making an alteration to your home? Or perhaps you’d like some information about pets? Scroll through and click on one of the questions/links to get an answer.
Our top 10 questions are based on statistics taken from our customer contact centre, so hopefully, that’s the best place for you to start looking.
How do I obtain a move-in permit (MIP)?
- You can submit your request for the MIP by filling out the online form and uploading the required documents – click here to apply.
Tenants are requested to submit the below documents to their building concierge:
- Proof of tenancy or ownership
- Valid UAE identification
- Payment by credit/debit card
- Please note, for those acting on behalf of a homeowner or tenant, an authorisation letter is also required.
What is the window cleaning schedule for my tower?
- The window cleaning schedule for your tower is posted on the community noticeboards. For further information, you may write to us at email@example.com
Is there visitor parking available in my community?
- For information on the availability of visitor parking in your community, please contact your tower reception or the community security office. Kindly note that visitor parking is only for visitors; residents are requested to use their assigned parking bays only.
How do I notify the community management about a cleaning or maintenance issue, or if there is any damage to the common areas?
For urgent matters, please contact community security or call us on 800 EMAAR (36227).
For non-urgent issues, the easiest way to tell us is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the issue pertains to structural defects within your unit/premises, you may visit our customer happiness centre located at Emaar Square, Building 2, Ground Floor, in Downtown Dubai. For accidents or claims, please contact the local authorities by calling Dubai Municipality on 800 900 or +971 4 221 5555.
I want to carry out some alterations to my property. Do I need to seek permission?
- Yes. Please log onto eservice.emaar.com and log your request.
There is a maintenance issue within my unit. Whose responsibility is it to fix it?
- There is a defects liability period (DLP) of one year from the handover of the property. If your unit is within DLP, please contact email@example.com For all other issues, you may contact the service provider of your choice. You, as the homeowner, are responsible, especially if the defects liability period has already expired.
What do I do if I receive a notice of violation?
- As mentioned in the notice of violation itself, you are required to comply within the time frame specified and ensure that the issue is not repeated in the future. You may also contact ECM on 800 EMAAR (36227) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification you might require.
I want to organise a party/barbecue in the common area/park of our community. Do I have to inform anyone? How can I do it?
The park and other common amenities can be used on a first-come, first-served basis. When using them, kindly ensure the following:
- The activity does not cause disturbance or hinder the usage of the area for other residents
- The area is to be used in a careful, considerate manner (with no damage to foliage and/or community assets)
- The area is to be left clean after use
- The resident is responsible for the actions of his guests within the community
- The community rules are adhered to
- Should any complaints from residents be received and verified, security will request the activity to be stopped. Failure to comply will result in a notice of violation being issued.