As a value-added service, Emaar Community Management is providing residents of Dubai Marina two free sessions of preventive maintenance in a year, for air-conditioning, electrical and plumbing systems. This complimentary service aims to improve the health, upkeep, maintenance and build the value of the apartment, contributing to the overall wellbeing of the community.
Features of the Preventive Maintenance Programme
- Air Conditioning System: Technicians will conduct two scheduled inspections per year to check functional and operational parameters of the apartment’s air conditioning systems.
- Electrical System: Technicians will conduct two scheduled inspections per year to inspect proper operation of circuit breakers, isolators, power monitor indicators and power sockets.
- Plumbing System: Technicians will conduct two scheduled inspections per year to ensure delivery of water at flow rates without irregular noise and vibrations, and inspect wastewater pipes.
The programme does not include the following:
- Work such as addition, repairs or maintenance on any systems.
- Modification and/or insulation work for piping, ducting and internal duct cleaning.
- Replacement of water or drainage lines in shafts, air wells, water pumps, pressure vessels, bladders, water tanks etc.
- Installation or replacement of units or systems such as AC units, water heaters, water pumps, wash basin, western closet, water tanks, doors, windows, vanities, basins, light fixture and garden lights.
- Replacement of light bulbs and light fittings.
- Replacement or rectification of doors, tiles, marble and shrinkage cracks.
- Any work related to civil, joinery and masonry.
What you can do:
- If you have a tenant living in your premises, share this information with your tenant.
- Our team will be contacting you to fix a free and unfettered access appointment wherein our technicians will visit your home.
- Upon completion of the preventive maintenance tasks, you may confirm that the service has been delivered.
Maintaining your home with planned preventive maintenance regime is vital in protecting your home and preserving its value into the future.